Why Hire Us to Help You File for Bankruptcy in New Jersey?
Office located in Hammonton
Our New Jersey Bankruptcy Law Firm was founded on the principle that by focusing on one area of practice, we are able to offer our clients the best possible legal representation. We are so committed to this belief that we offer a free initial consultation so that we can evaluate your case and provide you with the legal strategy that is best suited for the unique needs of the client.
Attorney Andrew M. Carroll has dedicated himself to the practice of bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, and loan modifications in order to develop the skills to fight for the interests of his clients. The work that he does is based on finding the solution that works for the individual. Mr. Carroll does not presume that a bankruptcy filing is the right decision for the client because that is what someone else has told the person that he or she needs. He will present alternatives and engage in an honest discussion in order to arrive at the right decision for people needing a new financial start.
Andrew M. Carroll Cares About Your Financial Well-being
Over the many years of bankruptcy law practice, Mr. Carroll has represented hundreds of clients who needed the right lawyer in a time of financial and emotional turmoil. Mr. Carroll has given them the assistance that they needed to discharge the debts that were eligible for that legal option, while also working with them to reorganize other debt in order to manage the payments and begin to rebuild their credit and their financial bedrock.
Experience You Can Depend On
Mr. Carroll has represented hundreds of clients who needed the right lawyer in a time of financial and emotional turmoil. Mr. Carroll has given them the assistance that they needed to discharge the debts that were eligible for that legal option, while also working with them to reorganize other debt in order to manage the payments and begin to rebuild their credit and their financial bedrock.
Mr. Carroll has dedicated himself to helping clients who are experiencing one of the most difficult life events possible.
For this reason, he has created a philosophy to ensure that each client’s needs are met, including:
- Offering a free initial consultation so that the prospective client can find the best legal representative without having to base the decision on financial constraints;
- Treating each client with dignity and respect, listening to the facts of each situation without judgment;
- Providing clear and comprehensive answers to each client’s questions, making sure that the person understands everything that he needs to know to make an informed decision;
- Responding to each client’s telephone calls, e-mails, or other communications in a prompt manner;
- Explaining the bankruptcy process, including the requirement for a credit counseling course before the initial bankruptcy filing and after the initiation of the legal action;
- Providing dedicated and ethical representation;
- Maintaining the lines of communication in order to stay up-to-date on all matters relevant to the bankruptcy case; and
- Offering legal services with a transparent and competitive fee structure.
In order to provide the right advice for the client, the person should gather the following information:
- The tax return for the previous year;
- Paystubs from the prior seven (7) months;
- Titles from any vehicles in which the client has an ownership interest;
- Copies of the deeds of trusts on any owned real estate;
- Bank statements for the previous ninety (90) days, including the date of filing;
- Copies of any retirement plans or accounts;
- Legal documents relating to divorce or legal separation; and
- Other documents relating to sources of income or earnings.
These documents are going to be required by the Bankruptcy Court, so by compiling them in advance of the initial consultation, the client will be in a good position to move forward with a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing if this is determined to be the best decision for the client.
Free Debt Relief Consultation With Mr. Carroll
For your free case review and to discuss all of your legal options for dissolving your debt, call Mr. Carroll at (609) 400-1302 today.
All Jersey Bankruptcy
Andrew M. Carroll
Phone: (609) 400-1302
Fax: (856) 997-1031
Monday – Friday: 8 am to 6 pm*
*After hour and weekend calls accepted