Why File For Bankruptcy Protection in New Jersey?
Bankruptcy is a tool like any other. Undoubtedly many people want to avoid filing for bankruptcy for various reasons. It is important to use bankruptcy as any other tool. There is a tool for every job. Sometimes bankruptcy is not the right fit. When it is not the right, you will be advised. But there are more times than many people suspect when bankruptcy is the right fit.
Some of the questions that you must ask include:
- Do you take responsibility that you plan your budget for your family?
- Are you trying to bring stability and structure to your finances and life?
- Do you trust there with planning you can bring predictability to your family and those to whom you feel you have a duty towards?
- Do you want to ensure that whatever you do in life, you act with integrity and ethically?
- Do you value expertise and competence in others?
- Do you look at the big picture with logic and intelligence?
- Do you want to continue to contribute to your family and friends?
- Do you value the freedom to choose how your life will play out?
- Is flexibility of dealing with life’s changes important?
Both individual Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy and business bankruptcy can address all of these issues and more. Bankruptcy helps a person save their home, sometimes only hours away from being sold at a sheriff’s sale. It helps to stabilize your finances with the many important protections found under bankruptcy.
An experienced New Jersey bankruptcy lawyer, I will sit down with you and explain the differences between a Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 and help you determine which of these is right for you, if bankruptcy is the right choice overall. In order to schedule a time, please contact me at (609) 400-1302 to schedule your free New Jersey debt relief and bankruptcy consultation.